PCM Baner

Download GRATIS PDF dan 3 Video Kaya dari Properti TANPA MODAL

Cari

Translate

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

HOW MUCH MONEY YOU EARN EVERY MONTH?

HOW MUCH MONEY YOU EARN EVERY MONTH?
By: Maulana, Wed 16 Nov’11

This question is suddenly appears on my mind this morning. I want to know what the people’s way of think in answering this question. So I come to my colleague, Br. Fulan;

Assalamu’alaikum Br. Fulan, how are you?

Wa’alaikumussalam warohmatullohi wabarokatuhu. Alhamdulillah fine. How about you?

Alhamdulillah fine too, syukron.

Br. Fulan, I want to ask you one question but I don’t need your answer. I need your explanation about the first time coming to your mind when you want to answer this question.

Ok!

How much money you earn in one month? Don’t answer the amount. After a while… Ok, what is the first time coming to your mind?

I think about my salary. Why? Is this wrong?

No, this is not wrong. I believe we and everybody as employee like us will do the same. This is our way of think to answer such question. I want us thinking with other way when answering such question. Let me show you something. I ask him to give me a piece of paper and borrow his pen. I draw the table below:

Income
Expenses
Net income

Before we answer such question, we need to know from where our income coming. Ok, as we know our main income from Salary, right?

Yes. He replies.

Let say the amount is five thousands Saudi Riyal. I write “Salary” and the amount of “SR. 5,000.00” on Income table. Do you have any other source of income? We can write them after “Salary” if any. Then calculate the total. It is showing as below.

Income
  1. Salary --> SR. 5,000.00




Total ----------> SR. 5,000.00
Expenses
Net income

After that, we need to know what your expenses are. Write all your expenses on Expenses table. We estimate all expenses together and calculate the total. It is showing as below:

Income
  1. Salary --> SR. 5,000.00





Total ----------> SR. 5,000.00
Expenses
  1. Room --> SR. 1,000.00
  2. Car    --> SR. 1,000.00
  3. Food --> SR.     500.00
  4. Gsln   --> SR.     250.00
  5. Calls  --> SR.     500.00
  6. Clths  --> SR.     250.00
  7. Banks --> SR. 1,000.00
  8. Othrs  --> SR.    500.00

Total ----------> SR. 5,000.00

Net income

Then, you deduct the total income with the total expenses. What is the result?

Zero!

Correct! Put the result on Net Income table. It is showing below;

Income
  1. Salary --> SR. 5,000.00




Total ----------> SR. 5,000.00
Expenses
  1. Room --> SR. 1,000.00
  2. Car    --> SR. 1,000.00
  3. Food --> SR.     500.00
  4. Gsln   --> SR.     250.00
  5. Calls  --> SR.     500.00
  6. Clths  --> SR.     250.00
  7. Banks --> SR. 1,000.00
  8. Othrs  --> SR.    500.00

Total ----------> SR. 5,000.00

Net income
=========>> SR.          0.00

We see together that your income is finish by entire expenses and you earn nothing left. If this happen every month, it means that you earn nothing every month. So, the result on the Net Income table shows you and become the answer of our question above “HOW MUCH MONEY YOU EARN EVERY MONTH?”

Brother, do you have this kind of report in excel format for example?

Yes, I have. You can download it from my yahoo group file.

What is your yahoo group?

Open yahoo group and put cerdas finansial on search bar.

After he did and found the cerdas finasial, I suggest him to join. He joins and waits my approval. Then I approve from my laptop.

Ok! Now you can click FILE, open folder “Materi TKF” and download APBK-31MAY2001.xls.

I explain how to use the form, fill the budget and actual column also he can modify as required. 

Wow! It is very helpful, jazaka Alloh khairon brother. How about the second worksheet which is Balance Sheet? I explain him also how to fill the Balance Sheet with actual and planning for next year, 5 and 10 years. Please remember this Balance Sheet is not as same as in accounting which should be balance between ACTIVA and PASSIVA. Here you need to know which side is bigger between ASSETS and LIABILITY. If the ASSETS side bigger means you wealthier in financial. But if the LIABILITY bigger you are in big problem and trouble in financial.

Excelent! Jazaka Alloh khairon katsiro brother……

Wa iakum kulu jami'an insha Alloh...